Do you want to verify your Facebook page?
Have you been trying to earn that little blue check mark on your Facebook account?
Are you aware what that tiny symbol can create on your business name?
More Great SEOUltimate Blog Posts:
Yes, you are absolutely right. Facebook little blue check mark creates a status for your followers. This little blue check mark will earn you credibility. Consequently, it will create a significant impact on your business, your competitors and your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Earn a blue badge with the help of this post.
In this post, I have listed steps that will help you earn blue or a grey tick. So, in this post we will discover:
- How to earn a blue or a grey badge
- Can I get verified on Facebook too?
- Why is the tiny symbol important for your business
- How to verify your Facebook page (simple steps)
- Tips to win Facebook verification stamp
- 1 How To Earn A Blue Or A Grey Badge?
- 2 Can I Get Verified On Facebook Too?
- 3 Why Is This Tiny Symbol Important For Your Business?
- 4 How Can You Verify Your Facebook Page?
- 5 Tips To Win Facebook Verification Stamp
- 6 Conclusion
How To Earn A Blue Or A Grey Badge?
Like Twitter, Facebook offers verification badges. But, blue badge definitely has better credibility than the grey one. However, make sure you adopt the right strategy within your business to achieve one.
Blue Verification Badge
A blue verification checkmark or badge will appear next to your pages and Facebook profile. This badge will increase authenticity and repute of your pages, profile, and your brand. Moreover, it creates credibility among followers. Would you rely on a blue check mark profile, which holds an official business account? I would! For me, that blue checkmark plays an important value in the credibility of the business.
Grey Verification Checkmark
Grey verification checkmark, offers credibility within a confirmed location for a specific business. Remember, grey badge credibility is far more offset than a blue badge. It is neither difficult to obtain nor helps you become an authentic figure likely blue verification mark. However, it is best to get this badge if not blue. It will help your business gain some reliability and trustworthiness among your followers.
After all, something is better than nothing!
Now, the next possible question revolving your head would be. Can I earn that badge?
So let’s head on to our next topic.
Can I Get Verified On Facebook Too?
Well, yes anyone can. However, you need to put in a lot of effort; you need to prove yourself and your business. If you have a business, organization or you belong to a public figure. Then, this verification process would face fewer obstacles. Whereas, if you want to earn a badge for your personal profile than your journey isn’t going to be smooth. You need lots of friends and various other requirements. According to Facebook, only a few categories can be verified with the badge.
- Public figures
- Popular Businesses
- Government officials
- Sport companies
So, if you have a personal profile, and you want to earn the badge; make it a public figure. Earn a repute and then win it with hard work and determination.
Everything is possible; you just need a way.
Why Is This Tiny Symbol Important For Your Business?
This tiny symbol will create legitimacy for your business. Remember, social media is a big platform for business, whether small newbie companies or large corporations. All are striving hard to gain better credentials. It is this platform that implies endorsement and status for companies. It is a recognition from Facebook itself; stating that this company is legitimate. Would you rely on the Facebook recommended company? I would!
This tiny symbol creates a direct impact on users.
Let’s see how it is affecting companies:
- It adds credibility to your business page
- The badge itself proves the authenticity of the company. The users will able to differentiate between a business account and another unofficial account.
- It will help you rank higher in search engines
- Most importantly, you will earn high rewards and revenues.
Without delaying any further, let’s look at how you can verify your Facebook page.
How Can You Verify Your Facebook Page?
Verifying your Facebook page is easy; if it falls within the prescribed categories. You have to adopt this simple step by step procedure:
- Go to the page setting. Click setting at the right side of your page above cover photo. Under setting, tap general settings.
- Now, look for page visibility and tap on verifying your page. Click edit and “verify this page.” Furthermore, you need to upload your business documents photo, illustrating your business name and address.
- Next, enter your publically listed business phone number and then click call me now. Remember, Facebook will call you on the number you provided and will give you a verification code. Listen to it carefully.
- Enter the four-digit verification code and click continue
- Now, wait. Wait till the Facebook responds back. Generally, it takes 2-7 days to complete the whole process. If you receive the confirmation. Congrats you got it!
But if you couldn’t make it, just relax. You may try again soon. Work on your profile and create a powerful impact with my next point; Tips to win Facebook verification stamp. So if you haven’t made it this time, it’s ok. Adopt these tips and enjoy later.
Remember: Facebook hasn’t rolled out this feature to all users in all the countries. This feature “verify this page” is set for limited users only.
Tips To Win Facebook Verification Stamp
If you want to win a blue or a grey badge, you must ensure the following tips in mind.
1. Professional Profile
Your profile creates an impact; it presents your brand, your product. So, everything you post on your Facebook page marks the credibility of your brand. So, make it professional, authentic and credible in the eyes of your customer, competitor, and Facebook.
2. Up To Date Profile
Your business profile should be accurate and updated. If a company fails to address this issue, it will lose its credibility in the eyes of Facebook. Thus, your website, email address, phone number, description and your bio should all be updated. This creates a good professional image of your profile. So stay updated!
3. Official Website
Most importantly, you need an official website to win Facebook verification stamp. It is among the most important elements. You need to provide your official business website updated link.
4. Detail Information
You must have heard “the better, the greater.” This phrase applies here perfectly. Essential details are important. However, providing an overview of your company or mission and vision of your company is going to win you reliability. So, if you really want that badge, don’t skip this part and give your best. Remember, it’s best to be accepted in your first try.
So, show your best.
Verifying a business page on Facebook is easy, in case you have to prove its genuine element. This post will help you win your verification badge. So, interact with the world, attract your customers and prove yourself in the online world with credibility. Now, you are the lucky one, you have got Facebook’s back.
It’s time to rock and roll!
Win the heart of your customers, and earn high revenues and rewards.
More Great SEOUltimate Blog Posts: